Downtown RPTC update

  • TTS Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      Hey group, Has anyone driven past the Rosa Parks Transit Center lately?
      I just drove past there this morning and I have to admit I was rather
      impressed. There are support beams up, brick walls erected and even
      some evidence of completed rooms. I guess that October opening might
      become a reality.
    • DENNIS GROOMS