[Fwd: PhD Scholarship in Lexicography]

  • Luanne von Schneidemesser
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 12:46 PM
      Dear all,

      The following message came to me. If you know of students who are
      interested please let them know. Deadline is in May.

      Luanne

      I take the liberty of writing to you because Centre for Lexicography
      invites applications for a PhD scholarship. We would very much like to
      attract foreign PhD students with an MA in English and a keen interest
      in lexicography.

      I attach a link to the advertisement and hope that you will notify
      anyone you think might be interested in such a scholarship in Denmark.

      We hope that we can find someone who meets the profile indicated. I
      would like to draw your attention to the substantial financial grant
      that a PhD student receives under the Danish system.

      http://www.asb.dk/about/available/phdscholarships.aspx

      Thank you very much in advance.

      Best regards

      Sandro Nielsen

      **Sandro Nielsen**

      **Associate Professor, PhD**
      **Centre for Lexicography**
      Aarhus School of Business
      Fuglesangs Allé 4
      DK-8210 Aarhus V

      *Tel:*

      +45 8948 6623

      *E-mail:*

      sn@... <mailto:sn@...>

      *Web:*

      _www.asb.dk/staff/sn_

      confidential and privileged material.

      Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
      or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
      by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
      is prohibited.

      If you received this in error, please contact the sender
      and delete the material from any computer.