29Ronald McDonald House

  • regalangelfish
    Jun 26, 2009
      On Wednesday, July 1, 2009, JCI Des Moines will be serving dinner at the Ronald McDonald House. We will be preparing an Italian meal for 20. We already have donations of salad and one pan of lasagna. We still need another pan of lasagna, French bread for making garlic bread, and salad dressing. I will be able to prepare the meal at the Ronald McDonald House. I'd like to get your donations by Tuesday. I will be there at 5:15pm, and anyone who is available to help is welcome, of course.

      JCI Des Moines will also be serving dinner on Saturday, July 11, 2009. We will be preparing a Mexican meal. If anyone is available to be the prep person, that would be very helpful, because I have to work on Saturday nights.

      Please contact me via e-mail or at 515-745-6571 if you are available to donate needed items or help on July 1st.

      Thank you!
      Cammy Newton
      JCI Des Moines
      CDVP