Fwd: [MNSK8ERS] Lordy Lordy Mark Henley is Forty!!!!

  • Paul Epstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005

      Paul Epstein <p_l_epstein@...> wrote:
      To: sfskaters@...,
      Monday Night skate group <mnsk8ers@yahoogroups.com>, dsk8@...,
      Donna Vitalis <dvitalis@...>,
      Troy Wilkes <yogis@...>, Robert Wurgaft <robovisn@...>,
      Steve Louie <slouie@...>, Donald Orlando <ducksoup94@...>,
      laura s robinson <lsrobinson@...>,
      Aaron Soohoo <aaronsoohoosfo@...>,
      Nataline Chew <nataline9@...>, Elliott Johnson <ejdumonde@...>,
      Lainie <elainemon@...>, David Lambert <theeos@...>
      From: Paul Epstein <p_l_epstein@...>
      Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:03:56 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [MNSK8ERS] Lordy Lordy Mark Henley is Forty!!!!

      That's correct, Mark Henley will be celebrating his 40Th birthday.  As you all might or might not be aware of, Mark, an avid Inline Downhill enthusiast ranked # 3 in the world is joining the "Senior race circuit".  The official equipment along with a full face helmet, leathers and speed suit will now include Depends.  In case he is on the starting line of a race and has to go to the bathroom...... No worry, Mark will just stand there and smile  as he relieves himself.

      Come and help us celebrate

      I will be BBQ'ing burgers (not Dan) and sausages.  Please bring your favorite food and drink.

      The party will be held at Paul Epstein's house.

      Location: 2700 8Th Ave, apt #3, just off of 580.
                    Oakland, CA 94606

      When: Saturday July 30Th, 2005.   Party starts at 6PM!