instant Phaedra, Rubycon, Encore... :-)

  • Boele Gerkes
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
      Just received the Evolver last night and what a nice machine it
      is!!

      That 4x16 sequencer really is a great thing on it, as are the
      modulationpossibilities (though I immediately missed a VCA
      and/or VCF envelope-decay as a modulationsource or was I to
      blinded by the sound? :-)).

      This machine is gonna bring lots of fun!

      Boele Gerkes

      Something Completely Different
      http://www.synthmusic.info
    • scd
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
        Does someone know a place on the web where I can find a graphical
        representation of the Prophet VS waveshapes?

        Thanks, Boele

        Something Completely Different
        http://www.synthmusic.info
      • dongothard
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
          --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, scd <scd@s...> wrote:
          > Does someone know a place on the web where I can find a graphical
          > representation of the Prophet VS waveshapes?
          >
          > Thanks, Boele

          Can't say I know the answer to that one as i have looked for them
          two (though not very hard) but just wanted to say welcome aboard !!
          I'm sure you will have great fun with your knew evolver, should
          complement those other synths quite well.

          Don
        • scd
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
            Re: [Evolver] Re: Additional question op 02-04-2003 10:32 schreef dongothard op gothard@...:

            --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, scd <scd@s...> wrote:
            > Does someone know a place on the web where I can find a  graphical
            > representation of the Prophet VS waveshapes?
            >
            > Thanks, Boele

            Can't say I know the answer to that one as i have looked for them
            two (though not very hard) but just wanted to say welcome aboard !!
            I'm sure you will have great fun with your knew evolver, should
            complement those other synths quite well.

            Hi Don,

            Funny to see you here as well :-) Yes, this synth blowed me away last night!

            :-))

            Boele

            Something Completely Different
            http://www.synthmusic.info
          • ski_ex5tech
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
              I'll be providing pics of all the VS waveforms in my EX5/Evolver
              waveforms/utility release. They will be actual snapshots of the
              digitally dumped waveforms as displayed in Sound Forge. I posted the
              first four in the forum thread here (you'll have to scroll down quite
              a ways on this page):

              http://www.ex5tech.com/ex5ubb_cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?
              ubb=get_topic&f=23&t=000010

              (Note: If your email client or the Yahoo website has split the text
              of the link above, you will need to copy/paste it into the address
              bar of your browser.)

              Sorry this little project has been on hold for a while. A heavy work
              schedule, and some family health issues have kept me very busy
              lately. I hope to get back on track soon.

              Ski
              www.ex5tech.com
              EX5Tech Evolver forum:
              http://www.ex5tech.com/ex5ubb_cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=23