Evolver + Ableton's Live

  • Jeffkissinger <jeffkissinger@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Evolver is certainly fun all by itself, but over the weekend, my first
      weekend with the evolver, I started recording short bits and loops
      from it into Live, a fun looping piece of software. It is a great
      way to compose with just the evolver, and you can add effects too.
      Having had the evolver for less than a week, I feel convinced that its
      sonic possibilities are almost boundless.......

      -Jeff