Sequencing a Moog Voyager with a DSI POlyevolver

  • mishamuus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      Hello to everyone!
      I try to sequence my MOog Voyager with the DSI polyevolver through midi BUT although there is midi activity in the moog, the Voyager just stucks making all sorts of clips as the sequence is progressing. Could anyone of you guys having set up a rig like this, share the right congiguration on both the DSI and the MOog? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also need to mention that the MOog can be nicely sequenced with Sugarbytes Thesys through Cubase 7