Patch Banks for the PEK

  • mishamuus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
      How many patch bank were ever released by Dave Smith fro the PEK and where they can be found?
      Except for the file section in the YAhoo group, are there any other sites providing free or commercial pacth banks?
      Tnx
    • Brent Hetherwick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        There is no indication in the PEK manual how to USE the patches you download.  I use Sysex Librarian to send the .syx files to my PEK, but there is no indication whatsoever on whether a patch has been successfully transfered.  Any hints on this?