Re: [DSI Synths] evolver editor

  • adnauseam23
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
      I believe the developer of this editor is independent.

      I can say by just looking at the screenshots it likely share a lot of features.

      Looks nice but it's OSX only :/

      --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, Adriano Haveck <frontgarcia@...> wrote:

      > Hi please this update is soundtower or another company ?
      > thanks
      > Adriano
      >

      > 2013/4/29 michaelrieken@... <mrieken@...>
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hallo Everybody.
      > >
      > > there is a new version of the editor for the Evolver mono.
      > >
      > > you can ask for a demo version at
      > >
      > > mrieken@...
      > >
      > > and here you find a description of the first version of my editor
      > >
      > > http://mri.piranho.de/mrinstruments.html
      > >
      > > michael
      > >

      > --
      > www.myspace.com/haveck

    • adnauseam23
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2013
        This is definitely a different company. The feature set seems similar, I would say, based on the screenshots.

        Mac OSX only :/