Re: Acid on Mono Evolver keyboard

  • adnauseam23
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      I would try cranking up the distortion a bit (turn DOWN the volume).

      The classic acid bassline is often distorted.

      You'll have to play with the cutoff, and resonance to find the type of sound you desire, whether it's "tube-screamer" style or "bubbling, gurgling" type acid.

      Also remember the KeyAmount and Velocity parameters of the filter section also effect how the filter reacts to incoming midi signals.

      -adnauseam