Re: [DSI Synths] Sysex!

  • Michael Brien Lane
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26 7:17 AM
      Feeling a bit silly for not checking the manual - I haven’t cracked it for a while and assumed that keiowas75 was looking for something that wasn’t there. :-|

      On May 26, 2013, at 2:10 AM, Boris <bgutman@...> wrote:

      > The complete Evolver SysEx specification is included in the manual. Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?
      >
      > --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, Michael Brien Lane <mibrilane@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I haven't found the System Exclusive chart for the Evolver, but there is this handy CC chart over at DSI: http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/support/evolver_cc.htm
      >>
      >> On May 6, 2013, at 9:51 PM, "keiowas75" <christian_karlsson6@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>> Is there anybody that can tell what the sysex for evolver is. I cant get my head around how to do it so i wonder if there is someone that can send me the sysex strings?
      >>> I have read the manual but dont understand what i should do. And i mean to control parameters like the sequencer and lfo amount and so on.
      >>> Best regards Krille

      Michael Brien Lane
      mibrilane@...
    • Adriano Haveck
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26 12:11 PM
        sysex is the way to send new presets to your evolver through midi protocol
        there is some soft to do this
        in PC MIDIOX and Mac sysex librarian

        --
        www.myspace.com/haveck