Re: [DSI Synths] Sysex!

  • Boris
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2013
      The complete Evolver SysEx specification is included in the manual. Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?

      --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, Michael Brien Lane <mibrilane@...> wrote:

      > I haven't found the System Exclusive chart for the Evolver, but there is this handy CC chart over at DSI: http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/support/evolver_cc.htm
      >
      > On May 6, 2013, at 9:51 PM, "keiowas75" <christian_karlsson6@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Is there anybody that can tell what the sysex for evolver is. I cant get my head around how to do it so i wonder if there is someone that can send me the sysex strings?
      > > I have read the manual but dont understand what i should do. And i mean to control parameters like the sequencer and lfo amount and so on.
      > > Best regards Krille
      >
      > Michael Brien Lane
      > mibrilane@...

    • Michael Brien Lane
      Message 2 of 5 , May 26, 2013
        Feeling a bit silly for not checking the manual - I haven’t cracked it for a while and assumed that keiowas75 was looking for something that wasn’t there. :-|

        On May 26, 2013, at 2:10 AM, Boris <bgutman@...> wrote:

        > The complete Evolver SysEx specification is included in the manual. Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?
        >
        > --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, Michael Brien Lane <mibrilane@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I haven't found the System Exclusive chart for the Evolver, but there is this handy CC chart over at DSI: http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/support/evolver_cc.htm
        >>
        >> On May 6, 2013, at 9:51 PM, "keiowas75" <christian_karlsson6@...> wrote:
        >>
        >>> Is there anybody that can tell what the sysex for evolver is. I cant get my head around how to do it so i wonder if there is someone that can send me the sysex strings?
        >>> I have read the manual but dont understand what i should do. And i mean to control parameters like the sequencer and lfo amount and so on.
        >>> Best regards Krille

        Michael Brien Lane
        mibrilane@...
      • Adriano Haveck
        Message 3 of 5 , May 26, 2013
          sysex is the way to send new presets to your evolver through midi protocol
          there is some soft to do this
          in PC MIDIOX and Mac sysex librarian

          --
          www.myspace.com/haveck