Sysex!

  • keiowas75
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6 9:51 PM
      Is there anybody that can tell what the sysex for evolver is. I cant get my head around how to do it so i wonder if there is someone that can send me the sysex strings?
      I have read the manual but dont understand what i should do. And i mean to control parameters like the sequencer and lfo amount and so on.
      Best regards Krille
    • Michael Brien Lane
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23 9:34 PM
        I haven’t found the System Exclusive chart for the Evolver, but there is this handy CC chart over at DSI: http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/support/evolver_cc.htm

        On May 6, 2013, at 9:51 PM, "keiowas75" <christian_karlsson6@...> wrote:

        > Is there anybody that can tell what the sysex for evolver is. I cant get my head around how to do it so i wonder if there is someone that can send me the sysex strings?
        > I have read the manual but dont understand what i should do. And i mean to control parameters like the sequencer and lfo amount and so on.
        > Best regards Krille

        Michael Brien Lane
        mibrilane@...
      • Boris
        Message 3 of 5 , May 26 2:10 AM
          The complete Evolver SysEx specification is included in the manual. Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?

          --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, Michael Brien Lane <mibrilane@...> wrote:

          > I haven't found the System Exclusive chart for the Evolver, but there is this handy CC chart over at DSI: http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/support/evolver_cc.htm
          >
          > On May 6, 2013, at 9:51 PM, "keiowas75" <christian_karlsson6@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Is there anybody that can tell what the sysex for evolver is. I cant get my head around how to do it so i wonder if there is someone that can send me the sysex strings?
          > > I have read the manual but dont understand what i should do. And i mean to control parameters like the sequencer and lfo amount and so on.
          > > Best regards Krille
          >
          > Michael Brien Lane
          > mibrilane@...

        • Michael Brien Lane
          Message 4 of 5 , May 26 7:17 AM
            Feeling a bit silly for not checking the manual - I haven’t cracked it for a while and assumed that keiowas75 was looking for something that wasn’t there. :-|

            On May 26, 2013, at 2:10 AM, Boris <bgutman@...> wrote:

            > The complete Evolver SysEx specification is included in the manual. Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?
            >
            > --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, Michael Brien Lane <mibrilane@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> I haven't found the System Exclusive chart for the Evolver, but there is this handy CC chart over at DSI: http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/support/evolver_cc.htm
            >>
            >> On May 6, 2013, at 9:51 PM, "keiowas75" <christian_karlsson6@...> wrote:
            >>
            >>> Is there anybody that can tell what the sysex for evolver is. I cant get my head around how to do it so i wonder if there is someone that can send me the sysex strings?
            >>> I have read the manual but dont understand what i should do. And i mean to control parameters like the sequencer and lfo amount and so on.
            >>> Best regards Krille

            Michael Brien Lane
            mibrilane@...
          • Adriano Haveck
            Message 5 of 5 , May 26 12:11 PM
              sysex is the way to send new presets to your evolver through midi protocol
              there is some soft to do this
              in PC MIDIOX and Mac sysex librarian

              --
              www.myspace.com/haveck