evolver editor

  • michaelrieken@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013
      Hallo Everybody.

      there is a new version of the editor for the Evolver mono.

      you can ask for a demo version at

      mrieken@...

      and here you find a description of the first version of my editor

      http://mri.piranho.de/mrinstruments.html

      michael
    • Adriano Haveck
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2013
        Hi please this update is soundtower or another company ?
        thanks
        Adriano

        --
        www.myspace.com/haveck
      • adnauseam23
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
          I believe the developer of this editor is independent.

          I can say by just looking at the screenshots it likely share a lot of features.

          Looks nice but it's OSX only :/

          --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, Adriano Haveck <frontgarcia@...> wrote:

          > Hi please this update is soundtower or another company ?
          > thanks
          > Adriano
          >

          > 2013/4/29 michaelrieken@... <mrieken@...>
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Hallo Everybody.
          > >
          > > there is a new version of the editor for the Evolver mono.
          > >
          > > you can ask for a demo version at
          > >
          > > mrieken@...
          > >
          > > and here you find a description of the first version of my editor
          > >
          > > http://mri.piranho.de/mrinstruments.html
          > >
          > > michael
          > >

          > --
          > www.myspace.com/haveck

        • adnauseam23
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4, 2013
            This is definitely a different company. The feature set seems similar, I would say, based on the screenshots.

            Mac OSX only :/