Mopho owners in Australia and BCR2000

  • tomcc59
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2012
      Hi any Mopho owners in Australia using their Mopho with a Bcr2000?.
      Would you like a better interface to use between the two??
      Royce from the BCR users group is interested in writing a better program for use with the BCR2000 but requires a loan of a Mopho to do so.
      So if anyone in Melbourne can get in touch with Royce he is willing to write the program.
    • njeremic