Cubase Device Maps for the PEK

  • mishamuus
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hello to all of the members of the community!
      I can control my Polyevolver as a MIDI instrument through Cubase 6, BUT just because I am lazy, I would appreciate if someone shares a device map of the PEK for Cubase 6.
      Thank you so much!
    • Adriano Haveck
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
        Hi Mate take a look in this link :
        http://soundtower.com/plugse/evolver/index.html

        I bought this Painel for my evolver it's very nice to me ;)

        --
        www.myspace.com/haveck