soundtower editor - kboard evolver prob

  • JD
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
      Hello all

      im new to the group and would unfortunately like to ask what is probably a very dull question. I cant find any help elsewhere though!

      Firstly - Im using the demo version. My firmware is UTD.

      The prob seems to be midi. Knob movements on the synth are reflected in the editor. Changing patch in the editor loads the corresponding patch on the synth. But changing parameters in the editor doesnt change the parameters on the synth!

      Any ideas?? Is it a demo restriction perhaps?

      Many many thanks for any help

      Jonathan
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2012
        hi jonathan-
        i had the same issues with my version of the software. once i bought it everything cleared up. it works great for me now.

        this is on a mac running osx 10.5 i think.