Evolver / midi keyboard response

  • raydale.dower
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
      I have an Evolver which is a brilliant synth, I love the sound and versatility.

      One slight issue though, is that when playing with a midi keyboard the notes do not 'flow' from one key to another, that is you cannot hold down a new key whilst playing the first.

      I know it is monophonic, but would expect the new note to take over from the last -
      instead it go's silent. Has any one else noticed this?
    • justmullaya
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2011
        Try setting the Key Mode parameter to LA (Last note hit priority) or LAr (Last note hit priority, re-trigger envelopes). This setting is stored per patch.