Machinedrum -> Evolver -> Micron Midi Question

  • johnhaugarth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      I have connected Machinedrum midi out to Evolver midi in, Evolver Midi thru to Micron midi in.

      I want to use the machinedrum as a midi controller to each of these other instruments but with separate parts. So I want the Evolver to play one part and the Micron a separate part. I think I have to make for example track 1 Midi 1 and track 2 Midi 2.

      Now in my Evolver I should have the signal accepted to be midi 1?
      The Micron midi 2?

      I'm having trouble with getting this to work but I did just get the Evolver so I'm probably doing something wrong with this machine.

      Hope someone can help :)
    • Oliver Haas
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
        Hi John,

        its the Machinedrum, who needs to know what to do, so you need to go into the menu and assign each channel to a midmachine out , its one of the last menu items on the left, as far as I can remember.
        Machinedrum is a monster and needs to be studied properly to play to its full potential, for example, did you know that you can even program notes on each channel ?
        That was MK 1 model I am talking about, god knows what all them newer Models can do.

        Regards