freeware osx editor?

  • danyu100
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2011
      I'm waiting for my poly evolver to come in the mail and getting everything ready. What happened to the mac editor? I can see the site with archive.org, but the dl is gone. Not sure it would even work on SL, but free and standalone is good. If it does work can someone throw the file up on mediafire or the like?
      http://replay.web.archive.org/20030818210704/http://apocalypse.org/~matthew/resources/evolver/
    • meatballfulton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2011
        The link has been changed: http://stretta.com/~matthew/resources/evolver/

        Keep in mind this is orphanware...no development since Evolver OS 2.0 and who knows which version of OS X.