Soundtower Editor Setup Issues

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2010
      So I just bought Soundtower for my Mac OS X 10.4.11. I'm a little confused about the setup -- while I can edit without a problem, I can't get the tempo and clock division to change. What's weird is that I can start and stop sequences without a problem and that these settings change just fine when I go to "Global Settings" and adjust from there, but not within the editor itself. The other challenge is Send/Receive -- when I hit "start" it just hangs. What piece of the setup am I not doing right? I use my Novation Remote SL-25 as the MIDI port, and again, I don't have any problems with the editing itself other than the tempo and clock stuff. Thanks in advance...