Brand new user... need help

  • daver024
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2010
      Hey everyone,

      I just got my MEK yesterday and I'm working my way through the "Definitive Guide to Evolver" by Anu Kirk. Suffice it to say that I'm a complete newbie at this. So here is my newbie question:

      If I turn the level on Oscillator 1 all the way down to 0 and put Oscillator two up to like 50 and start playing notes, should I not be hearing Oscillator 2? Right now that's not the case and I don't know if it's because there's something wrong with the unit, something wrong with the settings, or maybe I'm just missing something fundamental here and it's not supposed to work that way.

      Any help here is appreciated,

      Dave
    • dustin sedlacek