Polyevolver editor

  • Clav
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      I recently upgraded from a desktop evolver to the polyevolver. Does anyone know if the soundtower polyevolver editor will load in my old desktop evolver patches or is it a different file type? I especially want to load in the evolutionaries soundset that I found online. Does anyone know how I can load them in to the polyevolver or will it work in it at all?

      Thanks,
      Paul