Re: Mopho loads Prophet 08 banks!

  • jimmierivera24
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
      Hello JDroecker,

      I am having a heck of a time using SysEx Librarian (I have it for both OSX and PC) and tried both. Would you reply back with detailed instructions? It would help immensely...I haven't found any sites out there with decent instructions on how to use the SysEx Librarian with Dave Smith products.

      Also, do you think the SysEx Librarian is all I will need or do you think it is worth purchasing one of those editors off of the DSI website? I have a Mopho and a Prophet 08.

      Thanks!

      Jimmie