Polychain Mode Question

  • motorzot
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
      When using polychain to control a DEVO with an MEK can you set it up so that the DEVO will mimic whatever patch is on the MEK or do you have to start off with identical patches on each unit?
    • Iain Bryden
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009
        Polychain mode doesn't update any patch parameters. If you want two Evolvers to play the same sound both have to have matching patches/banks.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2009
          Thank you. Looks like I'm going to do some patch juggling this weekend. I have about a bank's worth of presets on my DEVO that I'm going to back up and dump into the MEK.