Re: [DSI Synths] 50 sounds uploaded

  • Anu Kirk
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      I neglected to mention that I programmed them on the PolyEvolver Keyboard, but most should be suitable for the mono Evolvers, too.
    • Dale (Inquisitor Betrayer)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        very cool

        dale

        band web pages
        Inquisitor Betrayer
        "Space Elevator" Get it at http://cdbaby.com/cd/inquisitorbetrayer
        http://www.inquisitorbetrayer.com ,
        http://www.myspace.com/inquisitorbetrayer ,
        http://www.musicforte.com/member/ib_staff and
        Angel's Wings www.myspace.com/lorrainekay
        iTunes
        http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=200365877

        New group for Serious Musicians, Serious_Musicians@yahoogroups.com, for
        those
        who want to spend less time marketing and more time making music

        Escuchen a los Inquisitor - Musica para Inteligentes.
        Music is nothing if the audience is deaf.

      • stephen.cann1@btopenworld.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
          Hello. Sorry if this is a dumbe question but I am new to all this. I downloaded the file ELS file but it is only 26 kb?? Is this right??

          Many thanks SC
        • Anu Kirk
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 13, 2009
            --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, "stephen.cann1@..." <stephen.cann1@...> wrote:

            > Hello. Sorry if this is a dumbe question but I am new to all this. I downloaded the file ELS file but it is only 26 kb?? Is this right??
            >
            > Many thanks SC

            Yes, it's a very compact data format. You'll need to use the Evolver editor from SoundTower to "open" the ELS file and load it to the Evolver.