Re: Evolver Midi Clock

  • i_am_zontar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, "devonamaldonado"
      <devonamaldonado@...> wrote:

      > I cannot for the life of me figure out how to control the evolvers
      midi clock or make it control
      > a midi clock.
      > When the midi clock is set to "in-" and I hit the start button the
      sequence does not proceed.
      > It would be great if you could help me out.
      > the nice folks at Dave Smith seemed stumped.

      when the evolver's MIDI clock is set to 'in-' start/stop/continue is
      ignored

      when the evolver's MIDI clock is set to 'in' it will respond to
      start/stop/continue

      in either case, the evolver needs a MIDI clock connected to its MIDI in.
      so in your scenario above, this is normal - it's waiting for/looking
      for MIDI clock.
      this is addressed on page 42 of your evolver [desktop] manual.

      ...zontar