cc# respond on all channels, is this normal?

  • rory_dow
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2007
      If I have my MEK set to respond on a specific midi channel, I've
      noticed that it responds to midi control changes on ALL channels. Is
      this normal for the Evolvers? Most synths I have only respond to midi
      cc# on their specified channel.
    • rory_dow
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2007
        does this not bother anyone else? or does everyone have their evolvers
        on their own midi port?

        > If I have my MEK set to respond on a specific midi channel, I've
        > noticed that it responds to midi control changes on ALL channels. Is
        > this normal for the Evolvers? Most synths I have only respond to midi
        > cc# on their specified channel.

      • Dale (Inquisitor Betrayer)
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
          this is true here, I have mine(PEK) and most of the other synths/effects on their own port ...
          I route as needed...

          dale

          Escuchen a los Inquisitor - Musica para Inteligentes.