Problem loading analog bank 4

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hi,

      I have an Evolver desktop model and wanted to load the analog bank
      from the DSI site. I backed up the original bank 4 with Bome's SendSX
      v1.3 (which I use for all my sysex transfers) but then after I set the
      Evolver to receive sysex and sent the bank, there are no sounds
      produced when I hit a note with my MIDI keyboard. A few of the
      locations will play a sequence but won't play a note sent from my midi
      controller. I'm sure my midi connections and channels are right. Is
      there something specific I need to do to prepare the Evolver to
      receive a sysex bank?

      Thanks,

      Dan
    • ronaldroy@aapt.net.au
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        Evolver and polyevolver FS Australia As per the title.I want to sell one or the other.

        Desktop Evolver $550
        PolyEvolver Rack  $1400

        Located in Melbourne