[Evolver] Compiling Cool Evo Tricks (was Re: Crossfading Oscillators w/LFOs)

  • dhamaryder
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hi Stefan,
      I'm finally back to my studio with my Evo desktop and I tried
      making this patch. I can't seem to find "Key Steps Sequencer" in
      the trigger modes. Is that an option in version 2 or is there a new
      operating system witha that option?
      thanks,
      steve

      --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Trippler"
      <doct@...> wrote:

      > Hi Steve,
      >
      > the "fingered sequence" can be realised with a desktop Evo
      too, but it makes
      > sense only when the unit is triggered by a midi keyboard. In
      summary it's
      > mainly about the trigger mode "Key steps sequencer".
      > With the internal sequencer you can make meoldies where the
      digital osc
      > waveform varies with each step. The same is possible with a
      midi keyboard:
      > each not will have a differnt sound:
      >
      > Here is an example of such a sound:
      >
      > http://www.trippler.net/evosounds/cavedigital.mp3
      >
      > Carbon's modular is a Serge afaik.
      >
      > Greets
      > Stefan

      Crossfading
      > Oscillators w/LFOs)
      >

      > James, I just went to your site. Thanks for the tips. I was
      > wondering, since I don't have my Evo handy(it's already at the
      > gig), is the Fingered Sequence submitted by Dave Bryce
      > possible on the original mono Evo(not MEK). I just wondered
      > since there aren't as many knobs etc.
      > Also, what is that modular synth that is sitting directly behind
      your
      > PEK in the picture on you website?
      > steve
      >
      > --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, Carbon111
      > <carbon111@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > > I've been compiling the "tips & tricks" you folks have been
      > sending on my Evolver resource page. I have a couple of new
      > ones that will be added this weekend during regular
      > maitenance. If anybody has any more that they want included,
      > please send them to me.
      > >
      > > http://www.carbon111.com/evolver.html
      > >
      > > Best Regards, James

    • dhamaryder
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3, 2007
        Never mind. I got it. It's in Midi clock.
        Sounds nice.
        steve

        --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, "dhamaryder"