new PEK owner question

  • vortex9174
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello,

      I've owned my Poly Evolver for about a month and I'm familiar with
      its basic operation and now i'm getting ready to start making my own
      patches. So, I need to back up the os and the owner's manual isn't
      very clear on this(for me). I use Midi-ox to back up my voyager via
      sysex messages and am familiar with Midi-ox. Any help with sending
      sysex files from the PEK to back it up would be a great help.

      Regards,
      Vortex