FA: Evolver

  • eckstek
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      I've put my evolver on ebay because I desperately need some cash.
      Taxes suck. :( :(

      Someone please help me out!! The price is very reasonable.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7319609975

      Thanks!
      -Chris
    • eckstek
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        I forgot to mention.. it includes a serial number for the editor software.

        -Chris