Re: New Evolver Editor (!) /midi CC

  • altitude909
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
      Would this not be a good solution for externally controlling any
      parameter through an external sequencer? Just make the new editor have
      a VST/AU/TDM front end availble (just like most VSTi's has a plugin
      and standalone)

      --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, niall munnelly <aleph@a...> wrote:
      > Some time ago, I mentioned a forthcoming editor for the DSI Evolver,
      and, while I'm not
      > affiliated with the developer, Psicraft, in any way, I have their
      permission to share some screenshots. I've been sitting on a few of
      these since August, so I'm stoked to show them to everyone who's
      expressed frustration with the current options.

      > This editor is the first in a series of "hardware virtualizers", and
      I think you'll
      > find them worthy of the name.
      >
      > http://www.vietnambla.com/psicraft/
      >
      > Here's Psicraft's website: http://www.psicraft.com/
      > Watch that space!
      >
      > It's still in pre-beta, so I haven't even used the editor, yet, but
      I have very, very high

      .
      > aleph null. a simple insinuation around
      silence.