IF a finished track. (retitled Space is ok)

  • brewsterseven
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
      Here is the finished track I posted recently.

      http://home.comcast.net/~newdabranck/music/IF.mp3

      Lots of Evolver sounds in this piece. God I love this synth. The
      ending is a bunch of Evolver patches at once. just turned the program
      knob while recording. Fun.

      Brewster
    • dhamaryder
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
        Nice track and recording. What other gear/software did you use?
        teve

        --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, "brewsterseven"
        <novasonic@e...> wrote:

        > Here is the finished track I posted recently.
        >
        > http://home.comcast.net/~newdabranck/music/IF.mp3
        >
        > Lots of Evolver sounds in this piece. God I love this synth. The
        > ending is a bunch of Evolver patches at once. just turned the
        program
        > knob while recording. Fun.
        >
        > Brewster
      • brewsterseven
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
          Thanks dhamaryder, I recorded this using a friends version of Nuendo
          which is a great sequencer but I am partial to Sonar (just upgraded
          to version 4 recently), I used some softsynths for the bulk of the
          pads you hear ( Big Tick Rhino,NI Absynth, Virus_Z3TA+ - a modified
          version of RGC's Z3TA+, and Algomusic's M-42), I also used an Alesis
          Ion for a few spots, I used some vst fx plugins ( Sonitus EQ and
          Multiband compressor for mastering and SIR Convolution Reverb with
          Spectral Relativity Impulses, and the native eq in Nuendo for
          individual tracks. The guitar used is a homemade strat style guitar
          with a Fenandez Sustainer pickup, I used this to generate some synth
          like pads that come in and out at various places in the mix. My
          friend Annode supplied the section starting at 4:15 and going to
          approximately 6:40 used the softsynth Vanguard and some samples, not
          sure what else he used. I like to work with audio tracks so by the
          time I was finished I had approximately 19 tracks of audio to work
          with and this hardly affected my meager P4 1600mhz pc.

          Brewster

          --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, "dhamaryder" <dhamaryder@y...>