Re: Newbie Lookin' For Info

  • deknoww
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
      ...in addition to general subtractive synthesis stuff, you might want
      to spring for the computer editor, as with it you can see what all
      the settings currently are at a glance.

      deknow

      --- In DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com, "jandjhofmann" <jhofmann@c...>
      wrote:
      > Received my Evolver about 2 weeks ago and have been playing around
      > with it quite a bit. I'm new to the synth world so I've been
      playing
      > around with the various oscillator, destination, LFO, envelope etc,
      > etc, etc adjustments to see what effect they have on the sound
      > produced. I've been able to notice some "cause - effect"
      > relationships but they have been few and far between. Can anyone
      > point me to a reference that has information regarding the expected
      > change in sound when a particular adjustment is made on the
      Evolver.
      > Thanks ! Jim
    • jandjhofmann
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
        Thanks very much zzer_o and deknow. Your responses have been very
        helpful. Wish me luck ! jandjhofmann