RE: [Evolver] editors?

  • Robert Krueger
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1 4:36 AM
      It's coming soon

      -----Original Message-----
      From: dhamaryder [mailto:dhamaryder@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:36 PM
      To: DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Evolver] editors?

      Anyone heard anything about the editor for Mac that was due out
      in January?

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • suboscillate
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1 3:18 PM
        hey evolvists(?)
        my new project (in which , among other things, I use an evolver w/ an
        adrenalinn)debuts in NYC Sunday...here's a blurb and links...

        <<RECEPTORS are big time gearheads! Equipped with vintage analog
        synth hardware as well as laptops & gameboys...Jess Underwood &
        Jeremy Ksine (aka Clark Humphrey) pay a kind of homage to the
        electronic music aesthetic, old & new, all while still rocking thru
        Marshalls and scaring the neighbors! Look forward to hearing a set of
        beat driven experimental synth-pop often drenched in live treated
        guitars! <<

        RECEPTORS
        New York City debut show :
        Sunday, 04/04/04 at:
        PIANOS w/ MIXEL PIXEL

        http://www.pianosnyc.com

        http://www.ksine.com

        http://www.futurisk.net

        jeremy kolosine
      • deranka
        Message 3 of 10 , May 11, 2004
          Message 4 of 10 , May 11, 2004
            Yeah - I was disappointed to see that it's os x. I've waited a long time, and now I can't use it...
          • niall munnelly
            Message 5 of 10 , May 11, 2004
              On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 05:07:53PM -0000, deranka wrote:

              > Just noticed that the mac os x editor has been released - hooray!!!!

              loverly1

              i hope i can crossgrade. i only used the windows one i bought a few times
              with my laptop.

              --
              yours,
              niall.
              Message 6 of 10 , May 11, 2004
                >Yeah - I was disappointed to see that it's os x. I've waited a long time, and now I
                can't use it...

                It says osx and classic 8/9 here:

                http://www.midiedit.com/evolver/index.htm#poly

                Maybe it’s carbon?
              • Gene Schwartz
                Message 7 of 10 , May 12, 2004
                  Re: [Evolver] editors? Interesting - I had seen os 9 originally, but Dave's site just said os x yesterday. I tried downloading the demo below, and I got an error type 12. It doesn't appear to run on my computer.

                  Gene

                  From: Alex <zero@...>
                  Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 07:21:23 +0100
                  To: DSI_Evolver@yahoogroups.com
                  Subject: Re: [Evolver] editors?

                  >Yeah - I was disappointed to see that it's os x. I've waited a long time, and now I
                  can't use it...

                  It says osx and classic 8/9 here:

                  http://www.midiedit.com/evolver/index.htm#poly

                  Maybe it¹s carbon?

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Mark Pulver
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 12, 2004
                    Gene Schwartz (06:49 AM 5/12/2004) wrote:

                    >Interesting - I had seen os 9 originally, but Dave's site just said os x
                    >yesterday. I tried downloading the demo below, and I got an error type 12.
                    >It doesn't appear to run on my computer.

                    I got this note forwarded to me the other day:

                    The Mac OSX editor is now available at
                    http://www.soundtower.com/poly_mac - hope that helps out!

                    I haven't pulled it to try it.

                    Mark
                  • implode7@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 12, 2004
                      Yeah - that's the one I downloaded. I am running os 9.1, and this did not run on my computer.