Evolver won't accept beta OS?

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
      so I'm sending the files from midiOX - the evolver does the count down and
      then goes to 99 and nothing works until I restart - no column lights, no
      nuthin...

      the evolver still works okay but the update is not on there

      MidiOX is working fine otherwise and I am able to back and restore banks
      from my PC using it

      any ideas?

      Richard
    • Richard