OT my first mixer..aux send/send how stereo???

  • peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      hi i got my first mackie mixer and i have two stereo effects that i
      was hoping to use as stereo effects as they are.
      so i got me some tip/ring and send/return cables.
      aux send..isent that a stereo signal?? i bought a mackie1401vlz.
      i mean..shouldent i use the sleave(stereo) out from one aux
      send to left/right in on the stereo fx unit????
      (help)
      peter