Re: [Evolver] who's in control?

  • trippler@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
      I don't know if anyone but me still uses the outdated LM4 software
      drumsampler. If yes, I have made a drumset with Evolver percussions
      http://www.trippler.net/files/evodrums.zip 1,5 MB-Zip-file
      and a short demo mp3:
      http://www.trippler.net/files/evodrumdemo2.mp3

      If someone's interested, the zip contains the single samples as wav files
      and it should be able to use them with other samplers too. I forgot to
      convert them to mono files, so most of them are stereo wavs...

      Regards

      Stefan
    • trippler@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
        I have corrected the samples to mono. 1 MB now.