First meeting! World can't wait , Drive Out the Bush Regime

  • Simran
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      GET ORGANIZED to Drive Out the Bush Regime — Because the World Can’t
      Wait!

      First meeting!

      Tuesday, August 2nd 7:00 P.M- 9:00 P.M
      The Housing Works Bookstore Cafe
      126 Crosby St ( 1 block south of Houston, 1 Block east of Broadway)
      Accessible by the 6,D,B,F,and V train.

       THE WORLD CANT WAIT- DRIVE OUT THE BUSH REGIME.

      The world is at a CROSSROADS.

      "The Bush Regime is setting out to radically remake society very  quickly, in a fascist way, and for generations to come.  We must act now; the future is in balance."

      Since our initial splash of distributing The World Can't Wait Statement
      during the July 4th weekend up until the present we have distributed
      hundreds of thousands of statements nationally and encountered a wide
      spectrum of people who are deeply distressed and outraged about the
      stat of things and are desperately looking for a vehicle to stop all this.
      But there are pressing needs to be met including the need to get
      organized. We have a lot of growing and work to do – and fast! – to
      make Wednesday November 2, the anniversary of the election, a day of truly
      mass outpourings across the country as an "opening round" of a movement
      which doesn't stop until the Bush regime is driven from power.

      Organizers working on The World Can't Wait- Drive Out the Bush Regime
      will be giving a brief talk on the necessity and vision of Nov. 2nd and the
      plans that we need to make a reality.  We are envisioning the rest of
      the summer being filled with massive,massive distribution of A World Can't
      Wait Materials, planning for a large National "Organizing Conference"
      over the Labor Day Weekend,concerts, film series and everything under the
      sun that works towards miilions of people all over the country manifesting
      a powerful statement of:

      NO! THIS REGIME DOES NOT REPRESENT US! AND WE WILL DRIVE IT OUT!

      Come to the meeting with your questions and suggestions.  This is a  great way to get plugged into a truly historic movement of people who are determined to change the course of history.  We will have tons of materials and organizing kits people can pick up and use to start organizing.

      We will be meeting at:
      The Housing Works Bookstore Cafe
      126 Crosby St ( 1 block south of Houston,1 Block east of Broadway)
      Accessible by the 6,D,B,F,and V train.
      When: Tuesday, August 2nd 7:00 P.M- 9:00 P.M

      Please bring a used book to donate to Housing Works in support of their
      work and for hosting our gathering.
      Let us know if you can make it.

      Allen Lang, organizer for World Can't Wait in NYC

      http://mail.yahoo.com