SUPPORT JERICHO SEPT. 7TH

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Join the Jericho Movement on Sunday September 7th, 2003 for a Special
      Planning Meeting for an International Human Rights Conference/Demonstration
      in 2004!!

      The Jericho Movement is calling on all people to join together to organize a
      powerful International Human Rights Weekend from Dec. 10th-12th in the year
      2004!! This conference will culminate with a powerful mobilization on
      Sunday Dec. 12th to the United Nations!!

      We need all people to come and make this activity a reality!! PLease come
      ready to take on tasks and support in any way you can!! THis activity will
      be potluck, we are asking folks to bring some food to share or beverages!!

      IN memory of our beloved Sister Safiya Bukhari, who dedicated her life to
      Jericho, please come out and continue the work she held so dear!! The work
      that was her life's goal: FREEDOM AND LIBERATION!!

      Join us as we discuss conference topics such as:

      US Held Political Prisoners/POWs
      Native American Human Rights
      US Militarism in the Philippines/Puerto Rico
      Women�s Rights
      Palestine and the Detainees
      International PPs/POWs
      LGBTTS Human Rights and more...

      Sunday Sept. 7th, 2003 at 3pm at
      Freedom Hall, 113 West 128th Street
      Freedom Hall Directions: Freedom Hall is on West 128th St. in Harlem between
      Malcolm X/Lenox & Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Blvds. Subways #2 or 3 to 125th
      St. 4, 5 or 6 to 125th St. & walk west 4 blocks A, B, C or D to 125th St. &
      walk east 3 blocks

      For more information please contact 718-220-6004/718-601-4751
      http://www.politicalprisoners.us