Anti-asian postings on Clubplanet.com

  • Neena @ SikhStudent.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2001
      Check out this racist b.s. I found on Clubplanet.com

      "But in reading some posts on here, it seems that people (guys girls
      straight gay) are really exited about going to the new Exit to listen to
      Junior(minus the Asians, lol)."

      "i think most people on the board dont understand what JUNIOR is realy
      about..they see the name EXIT and get excitied..and regardless there will
      always be gays and Gooks in the clubs.. KILL!~!~~"

      "and Since all Gooks have slanted EYES
      that means Veitnamies, Koreans, Chiness,
      and the rest of the SLANTED RACE ARE GOOKS.."

      Want more??
      http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/003880.html

      In direct violation of Terms and Conditions of Use #6. a. (d)
      http://www.clubplanet.com/aboutus/legal_notice.asp