End US-Libya War: Mon. 6/27

  • todd eaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      [ Demand an end to the U.S./NATO War on Libya Monday, June 27
      from 4:30 to 6:00pm in Times Square.  Check 7th Av. south of 42nd St.
      -t.]
        ===

      Can your organization be listed as endorsing this Emergency Protest to demand:

      No to the US/NATO War on Libya!

      June 27 is the date that the NATO enforcement of the 90 day no-fly zone was set to expire.  NATO has extended it. Of course NATO's 10,000 bombing sorties are far deadlier than a no-fly zone.

      The United National Antiwar Committee has called for nationally coordinated actions across the country on MONDAY, June 27 to demand an end to the U.S./NATO War on Libya.   It is important to build wide support for this Emergency Protest, with as many endorsing or supporting groups, to participate in this demonstration next Monday, June 27 4:30 to 6pm in Times Square.

      More than 60% of the population is against the U.S/NATO war on Libya.  But Mobilizations in the streets are urgently needed, to make our voices heard.  We need to demand an immediate end to this criminal war.

      Please let us know today so we can send out an immediate notices and design a flyer.  Ask others who you think would be interested.  Your help in building this important Emergency Protest is urgently needed.

      Solidarity,
      Sara Flounders

              =   =   =
      Check NY Activist Calendar frequently: http://nycal.mayfirst.org