Paul Park/NYC at night: exhibit Wed. 5/4 (correction)

  • Todd Eaton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Paul has photographed and continues to photograph in Palestine and
      the Middle East. But his work and the work of the other
      photographers featured in this exhibit Wednesday will explore the
      subcultures of New York City at night. Pardon my mistake. -t.

      From: Noor Elashi <noorelashi@...>

      SAVE THE DATE: May 4, 2011
      DVICE 3: THE OTHER NY will be a live event exploring the nocturnal
      lives of the people who make
      our city and the worlds they inhabit. The program will feature
      several photographers including New York's own Paul Park, whose work
      has captured an up-close look at Cairo, antiwar protests and
      Palestinian farm life. Join us for the much anticipated launch of the
      limited edition publication, one year in the making.

      Event Info:
      WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2011, 6-9 PM
      DRIVEIN24 STUDIOS, 443 W18TH STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10011

      DVice is the product of a group of individuals with a love for the
      visual arts. Each year a new theme is created, and every artist
      contributes a concept that culminates in the DVice project - a
      printed piece and a live event. The only constant is the city we
      love, New York. The rest is wide open. Every participant contributes,
      and every DVice experience leads to the next. The beauty of the
      process is that we never know who or what will lead us to the next
      idea. DVice is created, edited and produced by DCC and OTTO NY.

      To watch video teasers of the event, visit http://d-vice.tumblr.com/

      = = =
      Check NY Activist Calendar frequently: http://nycal.mayfirst.org