Question re: Citizenship Preparation Classes

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Do any of you know an individual or an organization that teaches citizenship preparation classes in Punjabi or Hindi?

      I am aware of the fact that various branches of the NY Public Libraries teach such classes, but I am looking for someone to come into south-east Queens to teach these classes.

      Thanks,
      Sharon