19533FERGUSON / MICHAEL BROWN PROTEST: TMW. MONDAY NYC

  • Justice Duckling
    Aug 17 6:12 AM
      PROTEST: "We ARE ALL MICHAEL BROWN! THE COPS ARE THE CRIMINALS, NOT
      YOUTH of COLOR!"
      Monday 8/18 from 5:30pm - 7:00pm, One Police Plaza, NYC
      [ a block east of the corner of Centre St. & Chambers St., nr. J, 4,
      5, 6, R, 2, 3, A, C, 1, E, PATH stops & buses via Chambers St. or
      Water St. or Broadway or East Broadway; maps: < http://goo.gl/EcRqqJ>
      ; < https://goo.gl/maps/86HiE> buses: < http://goo.gl/97dMyW> -t.]
      https://facebook.com/events/1453406341596370/ Peoples Power Assemblies

      In light of the attempt by the Missouri police and local government
      to cover up the murder of Michael Brown by criminalizing him, The
      Peoples Power Assemblies and our allies are calling for an emergency
      anti police brutality demonstration on Monday. August 18th. Enough is
      Enough! Stop the police and vigilante terrorism and murders of people
      of color from NYC to Ferguson, MO. THE COPS ARE THE CRIMINALS NOT
      YOUTH of COLOR!

      Join us for a community speak out and protest starting at 1 Police
      Plaza at 5:30pm and we then march to City Hall in solidarity with
      Mike Brown and against all the police murders and violence here in
      New York City. Let Mayor DiBlasio and NYPD Commissioner Bratton know
      we DEMAND JUSTICE for the countless families whose loved ones have
      been murdered by the NYPD!

      NO more Stop and Frisk ! END the police terror in our neighborhoods.
      NYC stands in solidarity with the people of Ferguson, MO to demand
      justice for #MichaelBrown.

      WE WILL FIGHT UNTIL JUSTICE IS WON FOR:
      #KimaniGray #EricGarner #KyamLivingston #ShantelDavis #RamarleyGraham
      #AlanBlueford #EzellFord #OscarGrant #JohnCrawford #RenishaMcBride
      #TrayvonMartin #NicholasHeywardJr #SeanBell #MalcolmFerguson
      #SeanBell #AnthonyBaez and countless more

      #Ferguson #FIREBRATTON #JAILKILLERCOPS

      : : :
      HI THERE. WANT TO STOP GETTING MAIL FROM ME?
      <https://lists.riseup.net/www/arc/nyprotest>
      or simply reply using a relevant & conspicuous subject line. Thanks.

      And please send me event announcements.