19525*B`klyn Bridge march for Palestine: Wed. Aug. 20*

  • Justice Duckling
    Aug 14, 2014
      Flyer says:
      March for Palestine
      #NYC2GAZA
      August 20, 2014
      5:00 PM
      Cadman Plaza Park
      Brooklyn
      Bring Flag
                                 : :
      https://www.facebook.com/events/1652724408286367
      https://facebook.com/pages/NYC-Solidarity-with-Palestine/1442002182737691?sk=events
      https://goo.gl/maps/tOQ3A
      https://twitter.com/hashtag/nyc2gaza

      WE MUST BE AS PERSISTENT IN OUR EFFORTS TO END THE OCCUPATION AS THE OCCUPATION ITSELF.

      SOLIDARITY IS NOT A LUXURY, IT IS A RESPONSIBILITY.

      New Yorkers are answering the call. We say enough is enough­not in our name. We’ve marched, we’ve rallied, we are boycotting, divesting and carrying out acts of civil disobedience. Its time to bring the war home. Its time to make the powers that be uncomfortable in their unequivocal support for Israel’s war crimes. The struggle of the Palestinian people against the murderous state of Israel is inextricably connected to our struggles here at home.

      On August 20 , NYC’s diverse communities will march together over the Brooklyn Bridge and cover it with a sea of Palestinian flags. Arab, Jewish, Latino, Black, Brown, Queer, Indigenous, marginalized, voiceless. For all who are fighting for justice here and abroad: immigrants, workers, people of color, people of conscience--we are ONE VOICE for Palestine.

      AUGUST 20TH, 2014.
      NYC STANDS WITH GAZA.
      #NYC2GAZA

      HI THERE.  WANT TO STOP GETTING MAIL FROM ME?
      or simply reply using a relevant & conspicuous subject line.  Thanks.

      And please send me event announcements.