195219/12-10/12: Free the Cuban 5 Month

  • FreetheCuban5 LibertadparalosCinco
    Aug 12, 2014

      FREE THE CUBAN 5 MONTH (Sept. 12th-Oct. 12th)

      The Cuban 5: Fernando Gonzalez (free), Antonio Guerrero, Gerardo Hernandez, Ramon Labanino and Rene Gonzalez (free).

       "Ours may be one of the most ridiculous accusations of espionage in the history of this country"
      -Gerardo Hernandez Nordelo of The Cuban 5

      September 12th, 2014 will mark the 16th year anniversary of the arrest of the Cuban 5; one who is currently on parole in Cuba and four U.S. held Cuban political prisoners and incarcerated for protecting Cuba from U.S. sponsored terrorist actions.

      In 2006, President Ricardo Alarcon, of the Cuban Parliament, declared Sept. 12th through October 6th to be a period of time to raise awareness on the case of the Cuban 5. The Popular Education Project to Free the Cuban 5 is committed to building an international movement for the Cuban 5’s freedom by extending this period of time to be a full month (Sept. 12th-October 12th) and calling it "Free the Cuban 5 Month!"

      During this month we organize a calendar of events to raise awareness about the Cuban 5 and how people can work for their freedom! With the recent release of Rene Gonzalez and Fernando Gonzalez, we feel it is time to double our efforts to free Antonio Guerrero, Gerardo Hernandez, and Ramon Labañino!

      We ask that you support all these events and actions!  Our COLLECTIVE action can free these innocent men!  Together we will:
      FREE THE CUBAN 5!

      Free the Cuban 5 Month Calendar (Still in formation):