194131/29 for Oscar/ProLibertad Call to Artists!

  • Prolibertad Freedomcampaign
    Jan 27, 2014

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      Website:   http://www.ProLibertadWeb.org
      Email:       ProLibertad@...
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProLibertadFC
      Twitter:    https://twitter.com/ProLibertad
      Tele:       718-601-4751

      If you missed Despierta Boricua yesterday, then check out our Archive on the left hand side of the Despierta Boricua page on the ProLibertad Website:

      http://www.prolibertadweb.org/despierta-boricua-radio

      Call to Artists:
      Poster/T-Shirt Design Contest!

      In May of 2014, ProLibertad will celebrate its 20th anniversary!  We wish to celebrate this auspicious occasion by printing a new campaign poster and t-shirt. We are calling on the vast pool of talented artists within our community to provide the design we will use for both.

      Instructions and Guidelines:
      1.  The design must measure 18” x 24” and should be sent to us as a PDF.  If you have any questions about format contact us at 718-601-4751.

      2.  Full color or black and white are accepted.

      3.  You must incorporate the following details:
      Our full name: The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      The phrase: Free the Puerto Rican Political Prisoners!
      Our website: www.ProLibertadWeb.org

      4.  All submissions will become the sole property of the ProLibertad Freedom Campaign.

      Submissions will be accepted via this special email account:
      ProLibertadPoster@...
      until Saturday March 1st, 2014. Please be sure to include your name and contact information.

      ProLibertad will announce the winner of the contest on Saturday March 15th, 2014.

      The Grand Prize:
      The winner will receive a $300 gift certificate to Pearl Paint; recognition of their poster across all of ProLibertad’s social media networks and website; and public acknowledgement of their work at the ProLibertad 20th anniversary gala in May 2014.

      For more information on the contest contact us at: 718-601-4751