Re: [DRO-VegasCon] Re: Checking In

  • Monique
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2009
      Hello Everyone!

      A few things:

      Because of low attendance this year, we decided to do without a hospitality suite, but I have rented a suite for myself, and I will be hosting parties daily in my room.

      You can check in with me, and i will be providing badges to those in attendance.  There will be snacks, water and sodas provided, and should anyone want to drink, we will be taking up a collection for alcohol runs.

      I will be at the hotel on Wednesday, so if you want to check in early, you can just find me.  My name is Monique Judge, and you can have the front desk ring my room.

      we will be playing games as well as having some planned outings in the city.

      Looking forward to seeing you all there!

      Monique

      On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Sean Young <chaosqueued@...> wrote:

      Thursdays in the past have not had any schedule to them, you can check
      in whenever you show up.

      -Sean

      --- In DRO-VegasCon@yahoogroups.com, "whyterabiit" <whyterabiit@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey all-
      >
      > This will be the first VegasCon I've been able to attend. Won't be
      > able to get there until late Thursday...is there any sort of a
      > schedule or "check-in" for this thing that I'm going to miss? Thanks,
      > and look forward to being there!
      >
      > Mike

    • Robert Jameson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2009